REVIEW PROCESS FOR E-BOOKS AND BIOGRAPHIES
The editors invite scholars in the field of Nineteenth-Century Latin American Women Writers to submit original research to ELADD for consideration. Please send the manuscript as a Word document to the editors, María Nelly Goswitz ([email protected]) and Claire Emilie Martin ([email protected]). Manuscripts submitted will go through an initial screening by the editorial team who will a) accept, b) accept with changes, c) reject. A response will follow within 30-45 days.
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript for consideration, please note the following:
- Prepare an abstract for the E-book that explains: a) Justification for the project, b) general objectives, c) description of the project, d) brief bibliography, e) Font: Cambria 12, single spaced.
- If you are interested in submitting a biography, please follow these instructions: a) number of words: 1.000-1.500, -we do have some flexibility, b) the type of information contained in the biography must be updated and accurate and contribute to further the study of the writer and her works, c) if using notes, place them at the end of the document and use Arabic numbers, d) Font: Cambria 12, single spaced.
- Contributors should prepare their manuscripts following the 8th ed. MLA Style Manual (New York, 2016). No part of the submitted manuscript can have appeared in print in another journal or in another language.
- Articles/ebooks are accepted in English or in Spanish.
- Direct quotes in English, French, Portuguese, or Spanish may be left in their original language; they do not need to be translated to the language of the article.